Go to the documentation of this file.
/* This software and supporting documentation are distributed by
* Institut Federatif de Recherche 49
* CEA/NeuroSpin, Batiment 145,
* 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex
* This software is governed by the CeCILL-B license under
* French law and abiding by the rules of distribution of free software.
* You can use, modify and/or redistribute the software under the
* terms of the CeCILL-B license as circulated by CEA, CNRS
* and INRIA at the following URL "http://www.cecill.info".
* As a counterpart to the access to the source code and rights to copy,
* modify and redistribute granted by the license, users are provided only
* with a limited warranty and the software's author, the holder of the
* economic rights, and the successive licensors have only limited
* In this respect, the user's attention is drawn to the risks associated
* with loading, using, modifying and/or developing or reproducing the
* software by the user in light of its specific status of free software,
* that may mean that it is complicated to manipulate, and that also
* therefore means that it is reserved for developers and experienced
* professionals having in-depth computer knowledge. Users are therefore
* encouraged to load and test the software's suitability as regards their
* requirements in conditions enabling the security of their systems and/or
* data to be ensured and, more generally, to use and operate it in the
* same conditions as regards security.
* The fact that you are presently reading this means that you have had
* knowledge of the CeCILL-B license and that you accept its terms.
AimsData< float >
& data2 );
AimsData< cfloat >
AimsData< cfloat >
AIMSALGO_API AimsData< cfloat > AimsFFT1D(const AimsData< cfloat > &vec, int isign=1)
AIMSALGO_API AimsData< float > AimsLinearToDecibel(const AimsData< float > &sqv)
Linear to decibel scale transformation.
AIMSALGO_API AimsData< float > AimsXCor1d(const AimsData< float > &data1, const AimsData< float > &data2)
Generated on Thu Mar 17 2016 15:55:57 for aimsalgo by