New in 4.6: mainly internal changes.
- CAPSUL integration improves
- It is now possible to set read-only databases: they will be excluded from parameteres links for write items, and database output browsers. Builtin databases are read-only.
New in 4.5: Morphologist has a new GUI: Morphologist-UI.
- Create a database where all data written by BrainVISA will be stored : BrainVISA menu -> Preferences -> Databases -> Add button. It is strongly advisable to use a database to process data with BrainVISA. Indeed, some important features are not available when you are using data outside a database. More information about databases here.
- Import raw data : Data Management toolbox -> import... Choose the process according to the type of data. Select raw data with . Fill in database attributes using . The process will copy data in BrainVISA database.
- Process data : Open a process, enter input parameters by selecting them in the database using . BrainVISA automatically complete as many parameters as possible. Output data will be written in the database.
- Visualize data with
- Iteration of a process on several data with the iterate button in the process.