Bug selecting coordinates using Anatomist

Questions about BrainVisa usage and installation

Moderators: denghien, riviere

Grégory Operto

Bug selecting coordinates using Anatomist

Post by Grégory Operto »

Hi everybody!
Just notifying a strange reaction from the iteration window when selecting coordinates using Anatomist for example selecting ACPC coordinates in T1 MRI segmentation pipeline. If I use it properly, after entering all my subjects MRI raw images, the first click on the pencil next to ACPC textboxes will launch Anatomist, then I click on the pencil when I'm ready to select my coordinates in the 2D window and the thing is the coordinates are then repeated several times in a row in the iteration window textbox for some reason... Just wanted to report it.
Grégory
riviere
Site Admin

Re: Bug selecting coordinates using Anatomist

Post by riviere »

Hi Grégory,
I don't see this problem. Are you using an up-to-date brainvisa and an up-to-date anatomist ? You are iterating the pipeline, not just PrepareSubject ?
Denis
Grégory Operto

Post by Grégory Operto »

Then I guess I am mistaking how to use the pencil tool because when I click on the pencil in my Brainvisa iteration window a first time to enter my first set of coordinates (let's say AC), it runs Anatomist with nothing inside. Then I load my subject.ima in Anatomist and I click again on the pencil to keep the AC textbox to get filled with wrong coordinates while I am looking for the commissure in the 2D windows. As soon as I find AC, I click again on the pencil so that Anatomist can send again coordinates to the textbox but when I click on AC in the 2D window, it will add the coordinates twice or more in AC textbox..
I am using an up-to-date Brainvisa and an up-to-date Anatomist and I am iterating T1 Pipeline 2007.
Thanks !
Grégory
Dominique Geffroy
Site Admin

Post by Dominique Geffroy »

Hello

Indeed, it seems to be a bug. I think the callback associated to the click event is recorded several times... I will try to fix it.
Thanks to mention it.

Dominique
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

Oh, I had not understood what you had exactly done...
OK there is a bug somewhere, but it's not the way we generally do. Actually what you did seems natural, it's just that we have our habits...
So when, we iterate the T1 pipeline, we normally select in the iteration box only the mri parameter, then validate. You don't have to select mri_corrected and other parameters. The iterated process GUI is created with only one input param for each subject. Parameters links act as they should, and now in each subject, you still can edit params, and especially AC,PC,IP and IH points. But you can select them there in the iterated process GUI, for each subject before running the iteration. It's quite the same in principle, but this way it works...
Denis
Grégory Operto

Post by Grégory Operto »

Yes indeed that way it works much better.
Thanks for the clue !
Grégory