Moderators: denghien, riviere

pifou

graph + colors + hierarchy

Post by pifou »

hi,

i tried to visualise a graph with color base on the label

i launched Automatic recognition

Almost all the label of my graph have a name

i changed Anatomist : Settings -> Graph paramters -> Colors (2D / 3D) ->Use Hierarchy .... (checked) and select 'Use attribute' = Label.

i loaded neuronames.hie + my graph + white.mesh

i drag and drop all the 3 elements in a 3D view. I selected the sulci. but i have always green and red sulci ...

did i miss an step ?

sorry for this dummy question
thanks by advance

sg
pifou

graph + colors + hierarchy suite

Post by pifou »

hi

i find a solution
i restart all my applications and used the sulcal_root_color.hie and i load the hierarchy first. More over, unfortunatly, the sulci that i wanted to see are have the color red and green in the hierarchy.

sorry

sg
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

Hi,
Yes, hierarchies (we call them "nomenclatures" nowadays to avoid confusion with other elements in brainvisa) are specific to a graph type: check the graph syntaxic attribute, which must match the nomenclature graph_syntax
neuronames.hie is for ROI graphs (RoiArg), while sulcal_root_colors.hie is for cortical sulci graphs (CorticalFoldGraph).
You can copy .hi files and modify them manually (graph_syntax, colors etc). You can also modify nomenclatures colors in anatomist: put the .hie in a browser and double-click on the color.
Note: nomenclatures are not viewable in 3D, so it's useless to put them in 3D views. But they can be viewed in browsers to select names. Read the doc: old http://brainvisa.info/doc/anatomist/htm ... graph.html, and new http://brainvisa.info/doc/anatomist/ana ... 01s13.html since you are french and can read it...
Denis