ROI and window size

Questions about Anatomist manipulation

Moderators: denghien, riviere

guillaume_dugas

ROI and window size

Post by guillaume_dugas »

I just tried a bit with the ROI interface. It looks great, and pretty functional. That's why i'd like to use it to visualize my own ROI, which are binary images (If you have a better idea within anatomist, tell me) For this problem, i need to convert my binary images to ROI structure (.arg, file and .data dir with the 2 files). Would you please tell me the specifications of these files (especially the binary one)

And finally, i tried to use .ana script. It works, but i'd like the script to resize the window. Save window configuration and replay scenario only create the window, but don't resize it. Could you tell me what command should i use within the ana file to resize an existing window ?

Thanks, and great job for all the work !

Guillaume
denghien

Post by denghien »

Hi,

Perhaps this message on forum can help you to convert binary image to ROI .....
http://brainvisa.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=828#828

About .arg and .data, both are necessary to use and visualise ROI with anatomist. The .arg is a asccii file, it contains the structure of graph. Yo can edit it. And the .data is a directory, it contains data (buckets or list of points, meshes ... ) are necessary for each nodes of graphe.
Note that if you want move .data, you must do it for .arg and each other.

I don't know about .ana script and to resize of windows.

Isa
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

Hi,

For the window size settings, there is a command in Anatomist to do so: WindowConfig (using either "view_size" or "geometry" parameter): look at the doc on http://brainvisa.info/doc/html/anatomis ... mands.html

Denis