overlay axial and transverse image in fascicles figure

Questions about Anatomist manipulation

Moderators: denghien, riviere

kl1597

overlay axial and transverse image in fascicles figure

Post by kl1597 »

Dear Brainvisa expert,
How do add 2 plans (axial and transverse view of T2 image) on fascicles bundles figure when I finidh DTI analysis ?
thanks replay
Manik

Post by Manik »

To see 2 perpendicular slices of the same MRI in Anatomist, load the MRI, select it and click on the "fusion" icon. It will create a second object.
If you put both objects in a 3D window you will see them (click on the orientation icons under the 3D window menu to have 2 perpendicular planes.
To change the slice level of the second object, select it using a browser window, and click in your 3D window's icon that looks like a cut cylinder. You can now move the slice plane of the second object with the control key and your mouse wheel pressed.
Manik Bhattacharjee
INSERM U836
kl1597

Post by kl1597 »

Dear Manik,
thanks quick replay. I still can not get 2 perpendicular planes from 2 different images (rgbev.ima and t2_diffusion.ima). I put 2 images than fusion it. it will create a FUSION2D object. Then I click 3D icon and use "add" to put "FUSION2D" object into 3D window. However, I only see a fusion, axial view of image rather than 2 perpendicular planes. How to correct it ?
sincerely
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

Hi,
Well, to get a "slice" object which orientation is not the same as the window slice plane, you must make a fusion with only the volume, not a fusion2D, it's another kind of object. Handling its orientation is done like what Manik said, it's not very user-friendly but maybe one day we can have some time to improve it...
Denis