"information bubble" on a graph in a 3D window

Questions about Anatomist manipulation

Moderators: denghien, riviere

cedric clouchoux

"information bubble" on a graph in a 3D window

Post by cedric clouchoux »

hi
i'd like to know from where some of the informations displayed in the "information bubble" come. For instance, when a graph+mesh are in a 3D window, if i put the cursor on a sulci, i have some info displayed. Sometimes, a sulci is divided in 3 pieces (or more), names and labels are all the same, and the only difference is a number following each name (or label??) (e.g. S.F.sup._left , S.F.sup._left (1), S.F.sup._left (2) etc... is the number an attribute of the graph? I don't think so... Is it from the name, or from the label?
I would like to use this information, but i have no idea of where i can find it... Or maybe it's useless, if the numbers are randomly given to the different pieces...
thanks in advance
cedric
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

Hi Cédric,

If I remember well, the numbers are those of the objects name (in Anatomist objects meaning), it's just a way of assigning different names to different objects. You can't rely on them.
The bubbles dislplay both the attribute "name" and "label" of graph elements (which are not unique for an object). I think they are a bit built-in at the moment, but we may think about extending them so that other objects could display other information.

Denis
cedric clouchoux

ok thanx denis. So i guess the problem i have is "just" the level of description of sulcus. I'll have to deall with it!!
Ho by the way, do you have some manually corrected labelled brains (or just left hemispheres)?? I don't have a lot, and it would be great if i had some!...
thanks again
cedric
Jean-Francois Mangin

Post by Jean-Francois Mangin »

I will prepare the learning database for you.
cedric clouchoux

thanks a lot!