how to fusion 2 image in one window

Questions about Anatomist manipulation

Moderators: denghien, riviere

tulu

how to fusion 2 image in one window

Post by tulu »

Dear Anatomist expert,
I have a simple question when I use anatomist, I try to fusion 2 images (Lgrey_white and R_grey_white) on single window. I don't know how to do it under anatomist. can anyone give me a detail description ? Is it possible to fusion 3 images (eg nobias_mri, bilater grey_white) on single window ? thanks replay.
JLH
neurologist
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

Well, the doc is still in french, you're right...

Load both objects in anatomist, select them in the control window and click the "fusion" button (on the left buttons bar of the control window). If asked for a fusion method, choose 'Fusion2DMethod'. This will create a new object: the fusion object.
This new object can be put in an anatomist window.
You can change the palette properties of both volumes (select the objec(s) in the control window then go to the "object-specific" menu and choose color/palette), and/or the mixing parameters of the fusion object (select it and go to object-specific/fusion/control 2D fusion)

Fusioning 3 volumes is allowed, but in the stable version of anatomist, you will only have control on the mixing parameters of the two first ones. The next version of Anatomist will allow full control on everything.

Denis
tulu

thanks and another question ?

Post by tulu »

Dear Denis and experts,
thanks detail replay. I like it. I also notice one function is very attractive for me. perfusion analysis. Is there any doc to tell me how to use it ?
JLH
neurologist
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

No there is no doc on the perfusion module. Moreover the gui who wrote this module is not in our group of labs anymore. And additionally it has been reported to be buggy...
Denis