rendu de surface (superposer une image à la surface du Mesh)

Questions about Anatomist manipulation

Moderators: denghien, riviere

Gael

rendu de surface (superposer une image à la surface du Mesh)

Post by Gael »

Bonjour !
J'ai tracé une ROI et obtenu la vue 3d correspondante en créant un Mesh. J'essaie en vain de superposer une image (.img correspondant à un pourcentage d'activité) à la surface de cette vue 3D. J'ai tenté de manipuler les fusions multiples et créations de textures, mais je n'arrive pas à obtenir ce rendu de surface... Merci de venir à mon secours,
Gaël.
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

Hi,

Please speak in english since there are actually some non-french speaking readers...

I am not sure to understand what you mean by superimpose a mesh and an image: just put both in the same view ? Well, just drag & drop them in a view. Have the image data mapped on the mesh as a texture ? Then use a 3D fusion between both objects. What else do you have in mind ?

Denis
Gael

Post by Gael »

Dear Denis,
Thank you for your answer. I don't want to have both images in a same view, but to see information upon degree of activity (i.e. information contained in the .img volume) at the surface of the mesh data. If I make a fusion between both images, I obtain the mesh crossed by a plane which corresponds to the .img volume. If I try to extract a texture (and then performed a 3D fusion again between the texture and the Mesh), I obtain the colored mesh but colors don't correspond to the .img information (I have one color only, pixellized through the Mesh). I would like to see the Mesh only (no information elsewhere), with colors at its surface corresponding to degree of activity.
Sorry, but I'm sure it's not complex but only somewhat difficult to explain....
Gaël.
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

Hi,

Well, so what you want is definitely a fusion 3D: select both the mesh and the activity image, click on the "fusion" button, and choose "fuison3d". The new object should be what you need.
Denis
Gael

Post by Gael »

OK...
Sorry, this was because of the palette settings that didn't appear as it did for the 2D view (so, I was looking for something more complex while it was only a problem of extreme min and max values).
Thank you very much,
Gael.
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

The palette settings should be the same for the activity image and the 3D fusion. You can also play with different mapping modes.
Denis