Automatic recognition

Questions about BrainVisa usage and installation

Moderators: denghien, riviere

synic

Automatic recognition

Post by synic »

Hello,

I use the data graph from lesson 1 (after "ana do a lot of thing"), and I try to do an automatic recognition of sulci. After that I open anatomist to display the sulci's names and nothing appears in my 3D MRI (mesh). I only see all the sulci in green (instead of red as the tutorial says) ... can you help me please.

thanks a lot

s.
Jean-Francois Mangin

Post by Jean-Francois Mangin »

The color code used by Anatomist to display the sulci acts either on the label attribute (automatically defined) or on the name attribute (manually defined) of each fold. Maybe your Anatomist configuration uses the name attributes as default. You can change option in the menu "Settings/graph parameter".

Another explanation is that you trigger the visualization of the initial graph, while the labelling is performed in a new graph called (L/R)totoAUTO.arg. You see an eye pointing on it in the window performing sulcus recognition.

Finally, when you have sulci in a window, if your mouse is calm for a while, you see the name/labell of the underlying fold.
synic

fantastic !

Post by synic »

It's works
thanks a lot.
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

There is a problem somewhere anyway because BrainVisa should have automatically set the correct mode in Anatomist and here it dit not.
Denis