Who can help me??Please...

Questions about BrainVisa usage and installation

Moderators: denghien, riviere

asato

Who can help me??Please...

Post by asato »

I ran the program"Ana Split Brain from Brain Mask" in BrainVISA,and the input parameters are listed as following:

mri_corrected = D:\BrainVISA\pin_T2wI\correction_results\IM20\bias correction\no_bias\nobias_IM20_imported.ima

histo_analysis = D:\BrainVISA\pin_T2wI\correction_results\IM20\histogram analysis\nobias_nobias_IM20_imported.han

brain_mask = D:\BrainVISA\pin_T2wI\correction_results\IM20\brain_mask\brain_mask_IM20_imported.ima

Use_template = 1(=true)

voronoi_template = C:\BrainVISA\SHFJ_pack-stable-win32-2.3.0\share\shfj\hemitemplate\closedvoronoi.ima

brain_voronoi = D:\BrainVISA\pin_T2wI\correction_results\IM20\bias correction\no_bias\voronoi_nobias_IM20_imported.ima

Commissure_coordinates = D:\BrainVISA\pin_T2wI\correction_results\IM20\imported\IM20_imported.APC

The program processing finished and there was no error message appearing. But the file "voronoi_nobias_IM20_imported.ima" did not appear in

"D:\BrainVISA\pin_T2wI\correction_results\IM20\bias correction\no_bias\"

Should I have to create databse via "Preference\Databases" before I ran every program in brainVISA? If the answer is "Yes",then how to create database? What kind of files should I input in the following blanks?

Directory:

Hierarchy:

Cache:

Thank you very much!!
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

You normally don't need to directly use the "Ana split brain" process: it is a low-level process used by the main pipeline (Ana do a lot of things) and available to recover from problems in case the pipeline fails. But the "normal" operating mode is to begin with using the pipeline, otherwise there may be some previous steps that haven't been done correctly, and this may be the cause of your problem.
Denis
Jean-Francois Mangin

Post by Jean-Francois Mangin »

In fact, the AnaSplitBraiin process is used when you want to apply the two check point strategy proposed in the documentation of the pipeline. Therefore, you may be willing to use it once you have check that the mask of the brain is OK
There is also a low level Vip Split Brain brainVISA process which should be used only by experts.

We will try to clarify the organization of pipeline, because diffusion and anatomy pipeline have different organizations.... Sorry for that.