About "file browser of Lesson 1 treatment"

Questions about BrainVisa usage and installation

Moderators: denghien, riviere

asato

About "file browser of Lesson 1 treatment"

Post by asato »

I'm so sorry that I didn't read documentation of BrainVISA on web first and asked so many not good questions here before.

Now I read the documentation about how to select the file "lesson1.tar.gz" with the file browser in "Help" in BrainVISA. And I can't find the window about sending the file "lesson1.tar.gz" into the database I created via "Preference\Databases" before. Please tell me where the window is. Thank you so much!!

PS. The documentation is written in French. Is there the other one written in English?

[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Administrator\桌面\lesson1.PNG[/img]
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

Yes, you're right, the main manual is only in french at the moment... it's a problem, we have limited resource...
But the processes docs are all in english, and I think you can find enough information to start in "introduction to brainvisa" and "brainvisa main features". The tutorial processes can be accessed in the help pages in "introduction to brainvisa" and there in "tutorial" (at the end). The tutorial itself is a little set of specialized (and hidden) processes that you access here from the documentation.
I know things are not really convenient yet.
The lessons files can be downloaded from the web site.

If you can't access the tutorial processes, you can uncompress the lessons files by hand in a directory and setup a database on their base directory, they are actually a small BrainVisa database.

Alternately, you can even just import the T1 MRI from the lesson (using the anatomical importation process) and put it into your own database.

Denis