Compressed GIS files can not be opened by Anatomist

Questions about BrainVisa usage and installation

Moderators: denghien, riviere

Manik

Compressed GIS files can not be opened by Anatomist

Post by Manik »

Hi all !

When I try to open a .ima.gz file, Anatomist tries to unzip the file to read it, but it seems to have a problem to create the temporary file.
In fact, the path is rather strange :

uncompressing file /pclxserver2/home/manik/EricModules/Stereotaxie/Template/StereoFrameTemplate.Leksell.3voxels.ima.gz into /tmp/StereoFrameTemplate.Leksell.3voxels.ima
copying GIS files
checking file /pclxserver2/home/manik/EricModules/Stereotaxie/Template/StereoFrameTemplate.Leksell.3voxels.dim
file found
copying file /pclxserver2/home/manik/EricModules/Stereotaxie/Template/StereoFrameTemplate.Leksell.3voxels.dim to /tmp/server2/home/manik/EricModules/Stereotaxie/Template/StereoFrameTemplate.Leksell.3voxels.dim
cannot open output file

/tmp/StereoFrameTemplate.Leksell.3voxels.ima : unrecognized format
Could not read object in file /pclxserver2/home/manik/EricModules/Stereotaxie/Template/StereoFrameTemplate.Leksell.3voxels.ima.gz !

Did I miss something ?
Manik Bhattacharjee
INSERM U836
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

Hi Manik,

Well, that's clear: it's a bug in Anatomist. So, and what ? :wink:
The .dim filename is copied with full path in /tmp and of course it can't be writen. I'm fixing it...

Denis
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

OK, it's fixed on both stable and main versions.
While I was in this code, I changed most of it, so it is cleaner, and all "simple" IO objects (not graphs) and formats are now handled (including .minf which was not the case before).
Denis