Process Ana Do A Lot of Things chokes on minc volume

Questions about BrainVisa usage and installation

Moderators: denghien, riviere

MichelLeipzig

Post by MichelLeipzig »

riviere wrote:Hi,
Well the previous log (brainvisa.log~) is a complete one, so I could load and read it.
Obviously you have not used the database properly: it does not follow the 'protocol/subject/datatype' organizartion. I think your data were not imported into a valid location, ie not using the red magnifying glass icons.
Please read the documentation, especially:
- the manual included in BV and browsabre directly from BV, data organization and data importation, and the use of green/red magnifying class icons
- the 'lessons' also in BV, accessible from the introduction page.

All the docs are also on the web site.

Denis
Dear Denis,

thanks for the kind reply. I restructured my directories, featuring 3 levels, and that seemed to do the trick.The recognition of the database was more robust, and the computation seems to have gone through to the end. I am now playing with Automatic Recognition of the sulci.

I may have questions in the future about your data format (in order to use this information in my work), and possibly about adapting the method if sensitive to large pathologies, but right now I am impressed with the results.

Thanks to you all for your kind support.

Cheers,

Michel
riviere
Site Admin

Post by riviere »

Just to be sure:
It is not your job to organize the directories and the directories levels: the importation processes are here to do it for you (and to avoid mistakes). You didn't create subdirectories yourself nor write anything manually inside the database directory, right ?
Denis